The following terms & conditions apply to all activity sessions at White Dragon Activity Centre:
- The payment is fully refundable so long as White Dragon is notified at least 24 hours before the date of the event.
- No refund will be given if a participant does not take part in any session due to non-arrival, late arrival or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. White Dragon may consider other reasons. If you think you might need to cancel or postpone your session, please contact us in advance.
- Times for sessions are fixed – you will need to arrive ten minutes before your allocated start time. If one or more members of the group are late it may not be possible to incorporate them into the group after instruction has started.
- No one suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to shoot, throw or handle fire or tools. You may be asked to leave.
- White Dragon is not liable to any losses or damage to clothing, footwear or personal effects.
- It is the responsibility of any participant to inform the instructor if they have any illness, disability or injury.
- White Dragon will not cancel an outdoor activity session due to poor weather, unless there are extreme circumstances e.g. wind consistently above 24mph. White Dragon Activity Centre will attempt to contact all attendees provided that we have the correct contact details.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly.
- In the case of intentional damage to property, White Dragon Ltd will pursue those responsible for compensation.
- White Dragon Ltd is not liable to any losses or damage to clothing, footwear or personal effects.
- All participants must be aged 7 years and over.
- Any participants under 16 years old will need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the session who will be held responsible for the good behaviour of the child/ren.
- You don’t need a license to take part in an airgun experience with us. However, if you are prohibited under Section 21 of the Firearms Act from using or possessing firearms or ammunition, you will not legally be able to take part in our airgun experience.
- There are covered shelters at the outdoor archery, bushcraft and axe throwing areas, but you will still be outside for most of the session time.
- Wear stout, flat shoes. Trainers, walking boots or wellington boots are ideal. This is the case even if you are coming for an indoor activity.
- Please come dressed for the weather. If your booked activity is indoors, please note that the majority of the building is a former barn and can be quite chilly outside of the summer months.
- Flexible clothing to allow arm movement (no tight coats).
- Clothing should not have tassels or anything that may catch on strings or axes, and scarves should be tucked in.
- If your session includes archery, it will be necessary to clip your quiver (arrow holder) onto a belt, so please wear one.
- If you’re coming for a bushcraft session, remember you will be outdoors for an extended period of time. Waterproofs are recommended… just in case!
- If you’re coming for a party, bring warm clothing. Children will warm up once they’re running around but may want coats at first – and parents may get chilly if they’re staying to watch.