The following terms & conditions apply to archery sessions at White Dragon Activity Centre:
- The payment is fully refundable so long as White Dragon is notified at least 24 hours before the date of the event.
- No refund will be given if a participant does not take part in an archery, bushcraft or axe-throwing session due to non-arrival, late arrival or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. White Dragon may consider other reasons.
- Times for sessions are fixed – you will need to arrive ten minutes before your allocated start time. If one or more members of the group are late it may not be possible to incorporate them into the group after instruction has started.
- No one suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to shoot or throw.
- White Dragon is not liable to any losses or damage to clothing, footwear or personal effects.
- It is the responsibility of any participant to inform the instructor if they have any illness, disability or injury.
- White Dragon will not cancel an archery, bushcraft or axe-throwing session due to poor weather, unless there are extreme circumstances e.g. wind consistently above 24mph. White Dragon Archery will attempt to contact all attendees provided that we have the correct contact details.
- Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly.
- In the case of intentional damage to property, White Dragon Ltd will pursue those responsible for compensation.
- White Dragon Ltd is not liable to any losses or damage to clothing, footwear or personal effects.
- All participants must be aged 7 years and over.
- Any participants under 16 years old will need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the session who will be held responsible for the good behaviour of the child/ren.
- Some of the archery areas are covered, but you will still be outside for most of the session time.
- Wear stout, flat shoes. Trainers, walking boots or wellington boots are ideal.
- Please come dressed for the weather.
- Flexible clothing to allow arm movement (no tight coats)
- Clothing should not have tassels or anything that may catch on strings or axes, and scarves should be tucked in.
- It will be necessary to clip your quiver (arrow holder) onto a belt, so please wear one.
- If you’re coming for a bushcraft session, remember you will be outdoors for an extended period of time. Waterproofs are recommended… just in case!
- If you’re coming for a party, bring warm clothing. Children will warm up once they’re running around but may want coats at first – and parents may get chilly if they’re staying to watch.
…not like this
Covid-19 precautions for bookings before 19th July
- White Dragon Archery have taken all reasonable precautions following guidance from the UK Government and Archery GB in regard to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
- Your coach will give you specific instructions on your arrival that must be adhered to during your experience.
- In addition to this all equipment will be decontaminated after each experience and experience numbers will be limited to one household group per booking. This is so that with the coach maintaining social distancing, the group will not feel too restricted in their movements around the site.
- If children are booked in for a session, the responsible adult may be asked to provide physical aid e.g. helping the child to learn to load the bow. This would normally be done by the coach but is not possible while maintaining the required social distancing.
- In the event of a medical emergency, the coach will break social distancing to administer first aid where necessary.
- Hand gel will be available at all shooting positions for your use.