We are pleased to announce that we are taking indoor birthday party bookings again for:
- Before 21 June: up to 6 attendees, or two households
- From 21 June onwards: up to 20 children, plus up to eight adults supervising
If the Government’s roadmap doesn’t go to plan, don’t worry. You have full protection when you book a party at White Dragon and will receive a refund if your party is cancelled up to the day before your booking for reasons relating to Covid-19.
Here at White Dragon Archery we have adapted our activities so you can have fun and stay safe. No need to miss out on your birthday bash!
Our parties are hosted in our cool castle-themed indoor range. You’ll get to try out archery, wage soft and friendly war on your friends in a pitched Nerf battle, and feel like a king or queen of the realm.
We provide a bow, armguard and arrows for each child and give them a thorough safety briefing before we start.
For the first hour, you and your band of merry marauders will get to try out lots of exciting and challenging archery targets and some team games – with prizes! Our friendly coaches will create a fun atmosphere and keep everyone safe.
There’s then a break for lunch and a birthday cake if you’d like to bring one. We’ll set out tables and chairs inside the ‘castle’, so bring lunch along with you.
Once the kids have recharged, we’re on to the Nerf battle! Coaches will set out inflatables and lead the children through a series of fun games until everyone is tired and grinning. The adults can join in too!
Toilets are available and there’s also a cosy snug with tea and coffee-making facilities where adults can rest and watch the action.
How much is an archery and Nerf birthday party?
Our children’s parties start from £150 if up to 10 children are coming. More children can be added for £15 each up to the maximum group number (20).
We also offer adult parties, which can include children, from £200.
How do I book?
Click here to contact us to discuss availability and to book. You can also call the centre manager Mark on 07724 912334.
You can reserve your date with a 25% deposit and the full balance won’t be due until a week before the party.
If you need to cancel for covid-related reasons, just contact us and you’ll get a full refund.
Can you come to us?
We can deliver an archery party for kids or adults at your venue, as long as you have enough space. You’ll need a minimum of 5 metres x 30 metres outdoor space or 5 metres x 15 metres indoor space.
If you’ve got that, then we can set up and provide three hours of archery fun for you and your guests for £500. Or, if you would like a full day of archery alongside talks on medieval history and a chance to try out some authentic medieval armour and weapons, we can provide that from £750. Contact us to discuss.
Tips for a Covid-safe party:
- Keeping people safe is a team effort, so please make sure at least two of your grown-ups stick around during the party to help children stay socially distanced if needed at the time of your booking.
- It’s a good idea to give kids their own boxed/bagged lunch so they each have their own food. This can be done in a really fun way using party-box or themed lunches.
- You might want to consider sparklers instead of candles, so the birthday kid doesn’t have to blow on the cake. Or instead of one big cake, you could bring a cupcake with a candle for each child to blow out in honour of the birthday monarch!
- Doing party bags? You may wish to avoid toys that kids put in their mouths (like whistles).
Please remind your guests not to attend the party if they have any coronavirus symptoms:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.